The Salmon Pink
How Much of These Hills is Gold
by C Pam Zhang (2020)
We That Are Young by Preti Taneja (January 2019)
Everything I Know About Love by Dolly Alderton (March 2019)
The Ballad of Peckham Rye by Muriel Spark (April 2019)
The White Album by Joan Didion (June 2019)
The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood (September 2019)
Beloved by Toni Morrison (October 2019)
Orlando by Virginia Woolf (December 2019)
Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier (January 2020)
Motherhood by Sheila Heti (March 2020)
Arturo’s Island by Elsa Morante, translated from Italian by Ann Goldstein (April 2020)
Girl, Woman, Other by Bernardine Evaristo (May, 2020)
Corregidora by Gayl Jones (July, 2020)
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou (August 2020)
How to Cook a Wolf by M.F.K. Fisher (November 2020)
Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout (December 2020)
Nada by Carmen Laforet, translated from Spanish by Edith Grossman (January 2021)
Once Upon a Time in the East by Xiaolu Guo (March 2021)
Passing by Nella Larsen (April 2021)
Detransition Baby by Torrey Peters (June 2021)
Breasts and Eggs by Mieko Kawakami, translated from Japanese by Sam Bett and David Boyd (September 2021)
Latest from the Blog:
- your salmon pink travel armchair: the books we bought as we returned to bookshopsOur May book round-up is all about our return to bookshops and the books we brought home with us.
- your salmon pink travel armchair: our favourite joyful reads about loveSpring is here and all we want to read are beautifully written and joyful books about love, relationships and the things that make us human! Read on for our April recommendations on love and other stories.
- your salmon pink travel armchair: our French and Italian reading recsThis month we are taking you through France and Italy through their literature. Read on for 6 reading recommendations from our homes to yours!
- bonding over recipes: the cookbooks that made usA journey into four of our favourite cookbooks.
- Our Virtual Realityon building a virtual salmon pink kitchen
The Salmon Pink Kitchen
© 2020 all rights reserved